Photobucket

Friday, June 29, 2007

Coffee filter book


A while back a good friend and i made a coffee filter book together.We each did four filters in ant style we wanted to use. It was really fun and turned out great.But we were each to make our own covers.well my unbound filter pages have been around the house quit a while.I have looked at them many times and thought you know i really should get busy and make a cover for those.Today when this happened again i got and inspiration and ran with it. So ta- da my coffee filter book with a cover.I was going to make it look like a fan but my crazy muse took over and this is the result.

2 comments:

justthesmallstuff said...

I never thought of making a coffee filter book look like a basket. I guess sometimes it pays to turn your artwork around.

Laura Solkey said...

Cute!!! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Laura in Oklahoma (yes, the one you know!)